Local and Regional Art in a Historic Space
Covid Safety Measures
- To keep Art League staff, studio artists, & visitors safe we ask all visitors to wear a mask.
- Free disposable masks are available at the door for visitors who don't have their own.
- Occupancy in the house and individual galleries is set to keep visitors safely physically distanced.
- Door knobs, banisters, bathrooms & surfaces are disinfected at the beginning and end of each day & regularly throughout gallery hours.
- Art League staff are tested for the COVID virus every two weeks.
Members of the Lexington Art League give a monthly or annual monetary investment. This investment goes directly to supporting local and regional Kentucky art and artists. Thanks to our members our events and galleries are all free.
In addition to this Members also receive a variety of benefits, including
discounts on art purchases and the ability to choose a free community
Public Gallery Hours
Thursday - Saturday 12pm - 5pm
Also available by appointment
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
The Loudoun House
209 Castlewood Dr.
Lexington, Ky. 40505
We are proud to be an adopter of GoodGiving.net. Check out our portrait today!
All Lexington Art League programs are made possible through the generous support of LexArts. LexArts allocation of $50,000 represents the largest single donation to the operations of the Lexington Art League.
The Kentucky Arts Council, a state arts agency, provides operating support to the Lexington Art League with state tax dollars and federal funding from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional support provided by Lexington Parks & Recreation.