Want to add some 19th century grandeur and charm to your wedding or special event? Rent the Loudoun House! One of the best surviving examples of Gothic Revival architecture, the Loudoun House is a unique, unforgettable venue for your meeting, reception, party, or marriage.
Photo credit: Tracy Burch Photography www.tracyburchphotography.com
Rent The Loudoun House for your Event
Rental costs include a $350 refundable security deposit and a rental fee of $250 per hour, including setup time.
- To receive the $350 security deposit following your event, the house must be returned in the condition it was received.
- The galleries can be closed to the public when private events are booked.
- All events with alcohol must have a licensed caterer or follow state ABC laws for private events.
- The Loudoun House best suits weddings under 150 guests with both our indoor and outdoor options.
- The Loudoun House does not have tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, or staff that are provided with a rental.
Click here to download the Loudoun House floor plan (this contains first floor specifications only).
To schedule your event or to receive a copy of the rental agreement contact email@example.com.
Public Gallery Hours
Wednesday - Saturday 12pm - 5pm
Viewings also available by appointment
The Loudoun House
209 Castlewood Dr.
Lexington, Ky. 40505
We are proud to be an adopter of GoodGiving.net. Check out our portrait today!
All Lexington Art League programs are made possible through the generous support of LexArts. LexArts allocation of $50,000 represents the largest single donation to the operations of the Lexington Art League.
The Kentucky Arts Council, a state arts agency, provides operating support to the Lexington Art League with state tax dollars and federal funding from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional support provided by Lexington Parks & Recreation.